Saturday, July 4, 2015

HIV: the Disease of the "Beautiful" People.

As I have shared previously HIV is quite prevalent here.
The WHO and the CDC estimate about 80%. This is here in Ezo County in the Western Equatorial State. The tribe here is Azande and because of polygamy and promiscuity the rate is so high.
The rest of South Sudan is mostly Dinka tribe and they are usually monogamous and proud of NOT being promiscuous and their HIV rate is less than 0.5%.
So at our Antenatal Clinic on Wednesday, which is one of my favorite activities by the way because I love these pregnant women and girls. A lot of our new Obstetric patients were tested for HIV and were positive.
What surprised me was their reaction. No sadness, no regret, no tears. Some smiles. Some holding their heads proudly.
What??????
So I asked the interpreter to ask them what they felt about this new diagnosis.
ALL of them stated, "I am fine because HIV is the disease of the beautiful people."
What do you mean?
"Well, it means handsome men have had sex with you and now you have HIV and the government and NGOs give you free medicine, free extra food, free programs for help."
Then I realized that most of these young people have not seen anyone suffering with AIDS.
Because they are started on medicines soon after diagnosis and we achieve a low to non existent viral load. thank God. Their children receive prophylaxis after birth and usually are negative.
When I shared this with some of our compound working staff, they agreed that beautiful people get this disease. One of the guards said, "My mother has HIV and I know I will eventually get HIV." I explained that actually this is not necessarily true. But he is convinced.
The HIV nurse, who runs the clinic for the HIV medicines told me that on Friday, they saw 229 patients. They are seeing more and more. They average 100 patients daily. This is out of about 100,000 population.
How to convince a culture that what they feel makes them part of the "beautiful" people is actually NOT a positive of healthy trait.
We also have that problem in our culture with anorexic women feeling that being so underweight is beautiful, also women who have many plastic surgeries and feel that a very "plastified" face is beautiful.
I just think, why can't we feel beautiful because we are so loved. God our Father, our Abba loves us so much. He gave His only Son to us, who dies on a Cross for each and every one of us to feel beautiful.
Abba, I belong to you.
Abba, I feel beautiful because I am your beloved daughter.

Romans 8:38-39King James Version (KJV)

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Amen....




4 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful because of you Mein Helfer.Lord jesus into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know even when i cried all day thinking how to get well you weren’t sleeping you were dear for me.I contacted Dr Itua herbal center lived in west Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg she’s from Africa too,She told me about Africa herbs but was nervous about it.I’m really scared when it come to African because i heard allot of fiend things about them due to my christianity I pray to god for direction,I takeathe bold step and contact him on email then move to whatsapp he ask if I can come over for the treatment or want a delivery,I said i want to meet him I buy 2ways ticke down to Africa to meet Dr Itua,I went there and i was speechless Of people I saw there.Patent,Sick people.Dr Itua is a god sent to the world,I told my Pastor about what am into,Pastor Bill Scheer We have a wonderfully Real Battle With Spirit And Flesh.worship that same night,He pray for me and ask me to lead,I spent 2weeks and 2days in Africa in Dr Itua Herbal Home,After the treatment He ask me to meet his nurse for hiv test when i did it was negative,I quitely ask my friend to take me to other nearby hospital when i got there it’s was negative.I was overwhelm with the result,But happy inside me.We went to Dr Itua,I thank him but I explain to him I don’t have enough to show my aprecaition he understand my situation but promise him to testify the good work of his.I thank god for my dear friend,Emma I know she might be reading this right now,I want to say thank you.And a big thanks to Dr Itua Herbal Center.He Gave me his calendar which I place on my wall in my house.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,You can contact him on email or whatsapp,@..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,phone number..+2348149277967..He’s nice Doc,Talk to him nicely.I’m sure he will listen to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure for the HIV virus, I was diagnosed of HIV for 8 years, and every day I always looking for research to find the perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease because I always know that what we need because our health is on earth . So, on my internet search I saw several testimonies about how Dr. imoloa can cure HIV with powerful herbal medicines. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for herbal medicines that I received via DHL courier service. And he guided me how. I asked him for a solution to take herbal medicine for two weeks. And then he instructed me to go check what I was doing. Look at me (HIV NEGATIVE). Thank God for Dr. Imoloa for using a powerful herbal remedy to cure me. he also has a cure for diseases such as Parkison's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy, anxiety disorders, autoimmune diseases, back pain, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease, cardiovascular disease, sprains, bipolar disorder, brain tumors, malignant, bruxism, bulimia, cervical disc disease, cardiovascular disease , chronic respiratory diseases, mental and behavioral disorders, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma, autoimmune mediated arthritis. Chronic kidney disease, arthritis, back pain, impotence, feta alcohol spectrum, Dysthymic Disorders, Eczema, skin cancer, tuberculosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer, mouth sores, oral cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / or {whatssapp .....+2347081986098}

    ReplyDelete